Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fascinating...

Isn't it fascinating that a baby comes fresh from heaven with no recollection, abilities, and is 100% helpless...
In a very short time they can crawl, then walk...
Soon they are speaking, eatting and doing what mothers call "AMAZING" things...
Laughing and developing a sense of humor...
Discovering preferences...likes, dislikes...
All in a matter of a year or two...
Isn't that fascinating...
I hear fascinating used for describing fancy people, or political people, or rich people...
BUT I MUST PROTEST...
The most fascinating human beings I know are under the age of three...learning at practically the speed of light...and I sit in awe. Like today when little #5 said, "eyes" and pointed to his eyes...I have been teaching him this a couple weeks...I was SO proud...then he followed with hat, one I said and he just repeated...It was resplendent joy!!! THAT IS FASCINATING!!! If you are a mother you understand!

#347 reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...the amazing, fascinating speed that babies learn...you will never explain that away to me in any other way, than GOD!

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

1 comment:

CraftyBox said...

You are 100% correct at how fascinating children are! I love how quickly they learn and develop, but on the flip side, I just want them to stay our little babies for a while longer :(.