Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A True American Hero

Real Heros...put their life in danger. They fight for freedom. They stand for truth, for justice and for an American way of life. EVEN WHEN that way of life means the very Americans they support, fight for and stand on the FRONT LINE FOR can spit (LITERALLY) spit in their faces, yell at them, call them names that their mother would slap them for saying, and other wise abuse them in ways, that if a parent treated a child would land them in jail. And a real American Hero takes it...
WHY...because he has the heart of a LION, the soul of an ANGEL, the courage of an ARMY!

Thank you to men like Robert Howard. I have four sons and a daughter. I will try to do all I can to raise them right. I hope they will be REAL HEROS...if not on the battle field, in the world, fighting for truth, standing up for what is right, even when it puts them in jeopardy or makes them unpopular.

#355 Reason why I see the Hand of Heavenly Father in my life...because he sent people like Robert Howard to stand for truth...to fight for freedom...to save the lives of others.

Make it a great day! ONLY YOU CAN!

No comments: