Saturday, April 2, 2011

200!!! Woo Hoo!

In celebration of my 200th post I am going to rent a chick flick and hang out with some of my sisters! For those of you who read my blog. I know we are down to a couple now ;) that is ok, this is free therapy and I will continue to write and hope it touches someone. Anyway, for those of you who read my blog I also wanted to share about my wonderful morning.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has a General Conference Broadcast that is held Semi Annually. This is always the first Saturday and Sunday of April and October. There messages of love, hope, inspiration, and peace are shared. Listening and following these messages for most of my life (since I can remember actually) has helped me to be Christ centered and have an attitude of gratitude and charity. So if you get bored, or are lonely, or have a need, I am sure there is a talk here for you. Just wanted to share for anyone interested.
For Conference Talks...CLICK HERE :)

Have a blessed day! #281 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...My wonderful Sisters in law...I write a lot about the sisters I grew up with. But the sisters I scored when I married into my husband's family are equally fabulous and such a blessing. Thank HEAVEN for sisters!!!

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

2 comments:

The Mudmom said...

200...Woot Woot! All your tried and true are still here reading you! (that rhymed)

Christine said...

YOU! ;) Thanks for reading ;)