Then we headed to the closest Lowe's to grab some things for the garden. And stopped by El Pollo Loco for a couple things off the dollar menu.
We came home to #4 with hives all over him. Poor Baby. After some benedryl and a cool bath he is sleeping again. The fun just never slows down.
Regardless...the time alone, talking with my sweetheart, worth it! I love that he still opens my door too!
#265 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...my sweet spouse! Grateful, so grateful for him! (By the way, he was the one that bathed our little boy for me, while I chatted with our sitter.)
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
yippee for date nites, especially ones to Lowes ;) and BOO for hives on #4, did he eat peaches? Oh dear poor thing.
Post a Comment