We purchased a playset from them nearly 7 years ago. That set had some rot at the bottom that should not have occurred and was under warranty. We weren't sure they would willing help us. But they were right on it and actually sent out a new playset. In a world where so many people do not keep their word, I was extremely pleased with this company. They stood by their warranty, their promise, they did not make excuses or try to hide from responsibility. There are lessons in that for all of us.
Today my children informed me I need to spend more time with them. I have committed to try and stay away from the computer until their bedtime 8pm...they have committed to go to bed on time. Out of the mouths of babes...they are always teaching me. We had a great time playing in the front yard tonight.
#273 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...these amazing children he gave me that teach me daily.
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
Hooray for Cedar Works!! HOORAY for deals with our kids!!! I want to see a pic of the new playset... pretty please with sugar on top :)
Post a Comment