I just want to say thank you for the love, and words of support and even offers of help. Today was such a better day than yesterday. Still not perfect, but better! I hope to be back to almost 100% by tomorrow or Thursday! The kids are freaked out about STAR testing this week. I always tell them that I don't care how they do, as long as they try to do their best. But I have two little perfectionists and they want every question right. I can't wait until #3 comes along, I can see him totally NOT caring.
Well, I should probably get a good night's sleep and let my body heal.
#258 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...The Love and Support of good friends, and giving me a husband that cooks...his ham and bean soup was out of this world tonight! Yum, Yum, Yum...I did make the ham that went in it though ;)
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
I am praying for your health but I'm sure it's for selfish reasons but hey whatever works..tee hee.
Get well soon :)
Post a Comment