I will be glad when Friday afternoon is here and testing is OVER!!!
I can't wait for summer to get here this year. I can't wait for our summer library trips where we come home laden with books that people can't get through fast enough while they race with old records to see how many they can read in one summer. I can't WAIT!!!
I am grateful I can read...I love to read a good book. I haven't jumped on board the "kindle" yet because I LOVE the feel of a good book in my hands. I love the motion of turning pages and the smell of NEW BOOK. I also love the chance to get old books from used book stores at great deals. Recently I picked up some Dr. Seuss sets for a steal and they have been current favorites at our house. Teach a child to read, it is the gift of a lifetime! And that gift will keep giving and giving to them.
#257 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life... The wonderful inspiration for all the wonderful books! I just LOVE it!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
I LOVE books and also haven't jumped on the Kindle/Nook/Ipad band wagon. Although, there are people at church that have them loaded with their scriptures and I have to admit I am a little green with envy with their size. My church bag is so heavy with crayons, coloring books and Friend Magazines and scripures. Sometimes I daydream about ditchin' the scriptures for a Nook Book. But then I come back to reality and love turning the thin pages of my scripures and marking them up with notes.
Post a Comment