Friday, April 22, 2011

Movie Night and Things that Grow...

Today was jam packed with homework, computer time, pancakes made by darling daughter, lots and lots and lots of planting...6 peppers, 4 tomatoes and a transplanted squash. I got a bit of a sun burn, but other than that it was just one of those sweet days. Dishes done. Laundry in progress. Weekend finally here. I love days like this where so much gets accomplished and you just fill FULL...Full of happiness, full of accomplishment, full of joy!

When my children do their homework, clean up around the house, and do their chores we have weekend movie night. So we headed to a local REDBOX...LOVE me some REDBOX!!! And you can even find the one closest to you with the movie you want and hold it all online. The whole idea is magnificent. And I guess I am guilty of the corruption that sunk blockbuster...but at $1.09 for a DVD, can you blame me? I guess you can, but oh well!

The movie wouldn't have been my first choice..."Space Chimps"...but the boys are happy. And darling daughter is watching Secretariat. A gift from one of her grandmas this week. So everyone is happy. I have laundry to fold so I will be watching the latest Survivor episode! Go Boston Rob!!!

#262 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...EASTER! Happy Easter Weekend everyone! I am so thankful for this time of year, For the Savior Jesus Christ, and for His Atonement, which gives us the opportunity to live again, and to be forgiven. I can't wait to see my mom! I felt her close today...must be the gardening, I am sure she is over my shoulder helping. She had a green thumb! ;)

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

No comments: