I'm the one that writes my own story.
I decide the person I'll be.
What goes in the plot
and what does not
is pretty much up to me.
And just incase
I need to erase
it was figured out before.
A thing called repentance
can wipe out a sentence,
a page or a chapter, or more.
Everyone that writes their own story
now and then will make some mistakes,
but give it some care.
They needn't stay there
and this is all that it takes.
You must know that you've done wrong
and so you feel bad and then...
Don't try to hide it, do try to right it,
and vow you won't do it again.
This book of mine is very important
and so someone is waiting right there.
To help with my story,
he's been there before me.
And always as close as a prayer.
We will write each day and night
and do it well and faithfully.
A wonderful story of sadness and glory,
it's writen by Jesus and Me.
We all make mistakes, we all have bad days, we all have weaknesses that we could improve upon. But the main thing is ARE WE TRYING? TRY. Get up and do your best. I am going to do better to live after the manner of happiness even on the bad days when life doesn't dish me just what I was hoping for. That is what I learned today in my class. The lesson was a direct answer to my prayers. I am grateful for prayers and the answers that come. And like the Who's in Dr. Seuss' Whoville...I will not let my circumstances determine my inner joy!'
#274 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...direct answers to my prayers.
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
I love, Love, LOVE all the direct answers to prayers going on this past week. Lots of blessings!
Post a Comment