Friday, April 8, 2011

Friendship...

This week has been so wonderful. I have had time either on the phone or in person with four of my wonderful friends. Each one is unique and different. Each with their own strengths. Each has taught me life lessons and blessed my life in many ways. They are all very different in some ways but something is the same about all of them. They love me, they care for my spirit, they nurture my soul and I love each of them. When we grow up we are lucky to have one or two "best friends". I was blessed with three best friends in high school. When I was first married my life revolved around my husband (that isn't a bad thing), but women need other women in their lives. And there was something missing. My sweet husband instituted a girls night out for me and a couple friends. That was a great blessing. I have abandoned that "Best Friend" title for a more fitting title for these great women in my life. "Best" would imply one and I have gratefully been blessed by the Lord with more than one Great woman in my life. I call these SPECIAL women my "TRUE FRIENDS". A true friend loves you where you are, encourages growth, strengthens you, comforts you and laughs and cries with you. I am thankful for the TRUE FRIENDS in my life. I hope you know whom you are! I hope I express my appreciation to you personally in ways that make you KNOW that you are special to me! Thank you. My cup runneth over!

#276 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...TRUE FRIENDS!

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

2 comments:

SpencernAmy said...

We ALL had such a great time! That was an awesome idea! We actually got a few moments alone with 9 kids nearby -- miracle! Can't wait to do it again.
Love you True Friend!

The Mudmom said...

Hugs and Smootches comin' at ya!! And you too Amy :D True Friends are the bestest ever!