Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kids...

My friend wrote and asked me to send her at least 20 descriptive words about my oldest children. She is making something for their birthdays. When I did this activity it really made me appreciate them. I highly recommend it...for your children, or siblings, or friends, parents, spouses...anyone you love and want to appreciate more...

Darling Daughter:
Love, sweet, beautiful, smart, creative, funny, sensitive, kind, inspiring, wise, spiritual, listener, courageous, strong, talented, loyal, honest, true, happy, artistic, imaginative, LaLe

Darling Son#1:
Strong, Honest, Faithful, happy, funny, tricky, silly, smart, mathmatical, determined, reliable, sensitive, loving, teachable, interesting, sincere, spiritual, Constant, Unwavering, Diligent, Energetic

Darling Son#2: Adventurous, funny, happy, playful, determined, energetic, delight, loving, persistent, active, warrior, strong, true, silly, smart, athletic, tenacious, fast, fierce, spunky

Darling Son#3: Loving, cuddler, kind, gentle, sweet, silly, fun, friendly, devoted, loyal, listener, hugger, sensitive, fearless, stalwart, tough, energetic, cute, compassionate, tender

Darling Son#4: Rough, tumbly, silly, smiles, giggles, sign language, laughter, hugs, kisses, sweet, kind, compassionate, affectionate, tender, tough, strong, adventurous, brave, courageous, sturdy

Darling Husband (last but not least): Loyal, a pleaser, hard worker, honest, kind, funny, silly, childlike, happy, strong, skilled, listener, friend, devoted, fearless, brave, forgiving, true, stalwart, fun

#271 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...The more I express appreciation to him, or those I love...the more blessed I feel. Have an attitude of Gratitude. I feel his blessings when I do.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

D.L...Thank you!!! WOW...I am glad you asked me to do this. It made me think, and made me appreciate my children more! Thanks too for the blog entry inspiration!!!

1 comment:

The Mudmom said...

I had the boys write a list about each other because they were fighting too much. It was really theraputic to their relationship and they are playing happily together ever since. (until next time, lol)