Friday, March 25, 2011

A Beautiful Life...

I am thankful for the joy, love and often comfort that comes from those that love us and we have the opportunity to love. There is a lot of sorrow in this world. Tragic things happen daily. But I am grateful I do not have to get through this life alone. Today I was able to be with people I love. I was able to give and receive comfort in a painful and tragic situation with the loss of a loved one. I am so grateful that we have an inclination to feel and offer compassion in this world. That compassion from the hand of others has blessed me many times.

#289 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...The compassion of others is a reflection of Him, for me.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

No comments: