But it was an Extra Ordinary day...
The cars got washed by Darling Husband.
Three of our five children went on runs with daddy...short, medium and long runs. Warm up, better warm up and workout I guess. They had a blast.
The house got picked up (mostly).
The clothes got washed. (They might even get folded)
Homework got done (we took a break during the week...an upside of homeschool ;)...I guess the downside is sometimes we do homework on Saturdays.
The dog and I played in the back yard.
I made yummy chili.
Another squash came up!
I did some work on my messy desk mess!
We laughed.
One of us lost their temper and screamed and cried.
The fab part is it wasn't ME! Yeah ME!
And when they did that I called Darling Hubby...told him my woe and he didn't try to solve my problem...YEAH HIM!!! He just listened and said he was sorry. And he would have a family counsel after church (my suggestion...he just said he would do it).
The church clothes were laid out.
Babies were bathed.
Games were played with mom.
A movie was watched and returned on time.
See...it was an EXTRA Ordinary day...You know what...I guess it was also a Stupendous, Fantastic, Wonderful, Terrifical day too...I think Ramona would agree with me...and probably Beverly Cleary too!
#300 Reason why I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...I am learning not to lose my cool...I can't get over how OVER THE TOP...amazing that is. Not that I lost it all the time. But when I did, it was so predictably triggered by certain behaviors. And lately, I KNOW with HIS help...I am more in control. Still a long way to go...but it feels good to make some progress!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
Hooray for your Wonderful, Terrifical, Marvelous day..HOORAY!!
Post a Comment