So my discovery today was truly beautiful. Actually I didn't Discover it today...it has been the process of tidbits from my sister HH, my dad and my brother MT. A little info here, a little there...
Ok, so here it is...My dad told me about a month ago that you could get the Kindle Application (Application...you know that is what the abbreviated "app" means...I sometimes get sick of all the abbreviating!!!) FOR FREE!!! Yep, that is right. So I downloaded it on my computer. Then I went to town. My "library" is full of FREE classics now, along with FREE cookbooks, FREE poetry books...you get the idea. Anyway...I couldn't even maintain my conversation with my dad online because I was busy loading one free book after another. (Some were a limited time offer...don't know the limited time??) I think I am in book heaven and will be set for awhile. I still believe in books...you know the kind you can heft. But this is awesome too. My worst nightmare would be the twilight zone where it was the end of the world, but the library was intacted, the guy was sitting there (He loved to read) and his glasses broke. Ugh, gets me every time! Anyway...CHECK it out. There are a lot of other books on Kindle too. Ranging from $.99-$9.99. What a great program this is. Of course I am hooked now and would like a kindle. But my Sociology Teacher said, "Delayed Gratification"...so I will use this free thing for now (Thanks dad). How long do you think I will have to recycle bottles to get $189? ;)
#308 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...the great minds he inspired to write the great literature of the world!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
Ooooooo, I'm so doing this!!!
Post a Comment