Great Services
Turkey Dinner with FriendsVisited our home away from home tonight...to deliver oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to my BP girl (Happy Birthday...with LeBaron tradition that evidently can't be skipped even when we are watching what we eat! I love you!)
Had a great talk with my sweetheart. Some of my favorite nights are just sitting in the living room and talking to each other. Oh, how I love that man!
#299 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...today I unintentionally hurt someone. My husband had a thought to go over to see them when he was running an errand. He found out I was in the "dog house" and we were able to assure the "someone" that they are very loved! I am confident that "thought" my husband had came from the Holy Ghost...a blessing from The Father to help us in our journey!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
No comments:
Post a Comment