Tonight I want to tell my husband's little sister HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Her birthday wasn't today but we did celebrate it today. I love her very much. Over the past 12 years I have grown to love and appreciate her not as a sister in law...but as a sister. When I first met my husband...I am not sure she was happy about it...I think she had her best friend waiting in the wings for him and I slipped into a slot after several short relationships he had in college. But it wasn't long before she and I got to know each other better and with each time we spent together I grew to love her more and more. She is kind and generous. On every occasion that I have had a baby (5 times remember!) She has helped in any way she can. In the middle of the night we have taken little ones to her house to rush to the hospital and there is so much love and willingness to serve...never a complaint. I trust her, I can confide in her. She is not just a sister, she is a friend. In addition to all this, she is a wonderful daughter, wife and mother to three beautiful children. She doesn't stop there though, I know of so many instances where she has served friends, family and is always willing to serve God by following Him. I am thankful for her gentle spirit in my life and the lives of my children. We love her very much! Happy Birthday to a wonderful sister and Auntie!
#304 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...Aunties...wonderful Aunties...I have them...and my children have been blessed with them on both sides of our family! I know those wonderful Aunties...come from GOD!
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
That's what we're spending our rebate check on too. A composter and Fruit Trees!!! Woot woot!
I know you do tons of research so send me a message on which you chose and why!! I just started researching them. I love that round one that turns but I think we need a bigger one. IDK, maybe we should start small.
Post a Comment