We live in a big world. This world is FULL of people, resources, and things. We have varying ideas, philosophies, religions, ethnic backgrounds, sociological backgrounds, we come from different neighborhoods, walks of life, circumstances...But we are all the same too. We are all sons and daughters. We all came from the same place. We all have a heart that beats, a mind that thinks. We have our challenges. For some the challenges are physical, some social, some financial, some emotional...some have a combination of challenges...that don't always seem quite fair. We are the family of the human race. There is NO your people and my people. I get so sick of the hate, the slander, the rock throwing. In all arenas, but especially the political and shamefully the religious arenas. GROW UP! Look in the mirror. Most of us are blessed with two eyes, two ears, a mouth and a nose. You have TWO EYES and only ONE mouth, TWO EARS and only ONE MOUTH...so shut your mouth more and open your eyes and ears more. Reach out, help, strengthen, comfort, shield, protect, edify. Get with it! You are a child of GOD. I can do better, I KNOW IT! I am trying to. You can do better, you know it, you are trying to. But DON'T STOP TRYING. It is a day at a time process. And you aren't going to be what you want to be overnight. I watched a movie last night and a comment hit me. There was a character that was a hypocondriact. He was down on life and played out all the possibly bad scenarios that could occur. He didn't have much of a LIFE...because he was cursing his own life. Take courage. Sure tomorrow YOU could die. But you might LIVE. And today you are ALIVE, so make the most of it. You are loved. You are thought of. And even when life is its worst (and I don't want to trivialize this...some people have it pretty bad...) HE is listening, he still loves you, NO MATTER where you have been, NO MATTER what you have done. Let HIS LOVE lift you and bring you home! If you like the blog share it please. My goal is to touch people! May the Lord lift you, so you can lift others!
#293 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...LOVE! Simply LOVE!
No comments:
Post a Comment