Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Choose to Become...

The Time Out for Women facebook page ran a contest for a picture of "Choose to Become"... I did not enter that contest. One contest a month is enough for me. But I did post a picture on the page...This is what I "Choose to Become"...

I choose to become immoveable, fixed, unchangeable in my testimony of Christ...to stand my ground, and like the angel Moroni...to try to point others in the direction of Christ as I do my best do follow him.

I took my children to the temple right after a storm last December. We took so many beautiful pictures, this is just one of many. I hope they will always look to the temple in the midst of storms and stand strong in their testimonies of Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ and their beautiful plan for happiness. Life itself isn't always happy, but I have my eyes fixed on eternity, not just the here and now...and my eternity is looking BRIGHT! :)

What do YOU CHOOSE to BECOME? Come on all you blog lurkers...I want to hear from you. You are beautiful, wonderful, destine for greatness. Don't ever forget it, or sell yourself for less! You are AWESOME!!!

#290 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...The beautiful plan of happiness...The plan of Salvation. I am grateful for it.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

1 comment:

The Mudmom said...

You know mine already, so I will start out your comments...

I am choosing to become, As a Little Child
To develop the innate qualities
of a little child.
For Children are ALIVE in Christ.
They Believe in the Magic of living.
They have Faith in things not seen.
They Love unconditionally.
They Forgive easily.
They have the Light of Christ
in their Countenance.
And their spirit is alive with JOY!
Today I CHOOSE TO BECOME
as a little child.

Here's the whole post for the rest of you:

http://www.themudmom.com/2011/03/become-as-little-child.html