Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fake Grass...

Well, we did it!
Our Darling Dog continues to get hives. So we put some fake grass in the back yard today. 10 year warranty, always green, no water, no mowing...downside? Ummm...haven't found one yet. We'll see...only day one!

Sorry, this took up most of my day.

If you thought you felt an earthquake today...nope that was me losing it when the dog peed on my carpet...I am sure they could hear me on the other coast. Well, we all have those moments. Good news is my kids were REALLY helpful after the dog made me mad. "Mom, what can we do to help you." Would be sweeter words if not proceeded by a screaming banchie mom, chasing a dog! Just saying ;)

#309 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...he blessed me to be compassionate. I was seriously contemplating another home for said dog. I am sure He also nudged her into apologizing, she crawled up on my lap (the 50 pound beast still thinks she is a lap dog) and gave me a nuzzle. Of course I forgave her, who can resist? Not me!

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

2 comments:

The Mudmom said...

same day same thoughts...lol

Yesterday I was threatening another home for Darcy. She keeps getting out of the yard and doesn't come when called. I lost my no cussing day yesterday :( And Darcy almost lost her cozy, spoiled doggy life.

Feeling your madness!!

SpencernAmy said...

Thanks for the reminder . . . . We were getting close to giving in. ; )

Oh, and I about died thinking you replaced ALL your beautiful grass with fake grass. I know how much your husband worked for that grass! I'm glad to hear it's just in the back.

Hugs to you!