Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Green Eggs and Yummm!

We woke up this morning and I made Green Eggs and Ham. We were celebrating Dr. Seuss this week...since last week was too crazy, we postponed it. You can do that when you homeschool. We had our yummy breakfast...I also grilled a can of pineapple...something my mom used to do. And we drank pineapple juice. Each of the children picked a book. I was actually going to read to them for hours...but they were ready to get out of their PJ's and NOT have Jammieitis...since the day was so beautiful. So we dumped our plan, got dressed and had a great day outside. I hope the Green Eggs and Ham will be a long lasting memory.

#303 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...he made great writers like Dr. Seuss that care about children and take the time to help children advance in their literacy skills. When we blessed our food we thanked Heavenly Father for Dr. Seuss...and prayed that he might get a glimpse of our breakfast and know he was appreciated.

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

1 comment:

The Mudmom said...

Sounds super fun.
Playing in the sun and reading for fun. And eating green eggs and ham like Sam I am.

I hope J got the Daring one over for a play date today. Miss my life there.