Well...I jumped back into the world of coupons with both feet last night. The children and I had a nice "budgeting" conversation this morning. The begged to help cut out coupons. We had a great time discussing the ways we would save money. They sorted the coupons, organized by expiration date and we scoured the adds to find the best deals. Stater Bros is having a blow out sale and is worth checking out this week if you have one in your neck of the woods. It is their 75th year and several items are 75 cents...marked down from $1.50 to $2.50. Well worth my time. But mostly the day was excellent because I was with my children, they were working together and we had a great time. We filled the trunk of the van (FILLED) for $100. We took home our treasures and darling daughter and I organized everything in the cupboards. I love a good sale, especially when it is things I use. God gave us brains and it seems smart to me to shop sales :) So #284 reason I see the hand of the Lord in my life...my brain...we all have one, they are wonderful. Use it! :)
Make it a great day! Only YOU can!
1 comment:
HaHa!! You are my coupon hero :) So happy you found tons of savings, it feels great just reading about you saving.
Post a Comment