Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sweet Sundays...

Today was a blustery and rainy day. I love days like that. We stayed "in" after we returned home from church. We ate dinner at 2pm. We took naps (some of us did). We laughed, talked, had company visit, laughed, prayed together, read scriptures, the baby went to bed, the older ones played UNO with daddy. And #4 and I had four magical book readings on my bed. I love the slow savor of a SWEET SUNDAY! At our house at least it is not a rushed as all the other worldy days of the week. And I cherish that time with my family! Thank heaven for that re-energizing!

#292 Reason I see the hand of Heavenly Father in my life...Rain...the wonderful blessing of rain. And I loved my #3's prayer tonight. Thank you for the rain. Please help it make our garden grow. Please don't send too much at once. ;)

Make it a great day! Only YOU can!

2 comments:

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Souds like a perfect day. I just love quite Sundays too! Sure miss you sweet family!

The Mudmom said...

I love #3!!! And I love quiet, slow Sundays too. I love that the busy street in front of my house is not so noisy and busy!!